Tuesday, August 22, 2006

THE OTHER STORY OF THIS WHOLE LIFE

The last five days were kind of good vacation for me, cause there were so many things that I never do before, I could do, such as cleaned my house, although I did it by myself, cause my husband went to Palembang ...hehehehhee..
But the best time was with the two ladies, my old friends.....never had enough time with them this recent five years maybe, but on last Thursday, at the independence day, we had have the best quality of meeting, chatting, laughing, and tearing.......
They are both friend of mine since we were little girls till adolescent, the same age, but definitely different characters. That time, I was so happy with them, we spent our time for about 7 hours, from 2pm-8pm at Sun Plaza, we got lunch at Cabe Rawit Food Court, chatting all about our life, giggling together, our laugh bursting all over the place, but we didn't care, there were so many people there, so....a little bit chaotic........

Ok, let me tell ya about both of them, first is Risma.

She is the same age as me, we were born at the same month and year. When we were little girls, we live not so far, and of course we were so close, I knew her family so well, she has 2 brothers, and we spent so many times together until we both got into the college.....She has a maternal manner, so modesty, soft voice, the one who always got torn first, someone who always avoid problems, just keep silent with all the problems, a very good girl....and unfortunately always had problems since she was a little girl, I mean she was not the problem, but the people around her, her father, and her brothers. So it shaped her become an introvert girl, until now.

She is a Sarjana Peternakan from Univ. HKBP Nommensen, and she married a man from the same university, Sarjana Teknik Sipil. I knew all the way they passed through since they were just a lover, until they got married.

When they got married, her husband was jobless until now, and a month before they got married, her husband instructed her to resign from her job, then they stay with his parents and she took care her mother in law....I just can say,"What, are you damn crazy, and you follow what he want???"

2 years after they married, they got a baby girl, but 3 months later died because of demam berdarah, so tragic, and I was so painful because I couldn't be there beside her cause I was in Jakarta for a duty. And it might become one of the reason her husband more down........but is it really should be like that??! There are so many chance for her husband to get better job, but he always reject them all, and now he becomes a "penarik beca bermotor" in Medan......imagine a Sarjana Teknik Sipil, become a "penarik beca bermotor", while she obligingly takes care of his sick mother at home, damn it........

And when we got to Sun Plaza, she was blinking, not sure what she saw, she overtly admire at that place, I asked why, she answered that she never come and look Sun Plaza..............now it's my turn to blink out, even shocked, not sure what I've heard,"oh my gosh, what are you talking about? this place is not too far from your residence, and u said u never come & look into this place? pls tell me your best reason to explain that!!"

She just answered overtly again,"My husband never took me here, never took me to Plaza Medan Fair, never took me to Merdeka Walk, never took me to anything, anywhere! He just think about narik beca, narik beca & narik beca, and I just stay at home take care my mother in law, boil her bathwater, and cook for our meal.............."

I just stare at her for a few second, not sure what to speak up, and at last I said,"Why don't you go by yourself, see the world out of your residence?" And this is the"answer of the year", she told us,"I don't have money, I can join you right now, cause my sister in law came to our house, and she give hand for me to take care their mom"

======================================

After got some lunch at Cabe Rawit Food Court, we moved to look some stuffs at SOGO, at some stores, boutique, not to buy something, just take a look some good stuffs, and saw BAIM (ex ADA BAND's vocalist) showed at the atrium. After it's over, as if we didn't want to end that day together, then I took them to DOME, cause I thought there will be 50% off for Mandiri Visa, so no problem.....we'll get more better place & time there..

And we talked more serious there, more as an adult speaking, about our life, our friend, and for the marriage plan for Elsa.

Elsa is the same age either as me, but different month of birth. We live still at the same street, but far from my house. I also knew her family well, she has 3 brothers & 4 sisters, so they are 8 siblings. So many...hahahha... She's kind of a gregarious girl, modesty, tomboy same as me, easy to laugh, we have some similar manner, laughing outloud, joking, but her similar manner with Risma is keep her problems by herself, cannot speak up her mind to someone else.......

She is still single, but will get married on November 2006, and post graduated as Sarjana Teknik Informatika Univ. Sisingamangaraja, and stay and work in Batam for this recent five years, first at a company, the company closed, then she found a job as a teacher, the school closed too, the last she found a job as a kindergarten teacher until last month, and the kindergarten closed too.......pity.....and she got home to Medan, the best time she got to prepare her marrieage.

His husband to be works in Batam also, in a steel company as a Human Resource officer. She said that they really in love, and 3 times canceled their marriage cause of some kind of problems, and she doesn't want this year canceled again.........but she still afraid, wary to prepare the plan for their marriage, maybe a kind of traumatic for the last 3 times canceled.

When we finally met last Thursday, she didn't know where we have to hang out, so when she came & saw Sun Plaza, she just blinking same as Risma, but I can take it for granted, cause she spent her time in Batam, so maybe she didn't updated with all the growing time in Medan.

When we were at DOME, there was a call to her cell phone, after seeing it, she got up from her chair and take a distance to answer it.....I asked her, why she should do like that, and she answered that it was from her boy friend, he didn't like her hangout with some other else except him, so that's why she had to lie to him, she told him that she was at the other place, not with us......

It's really shocked me, and obviously make me angry,"what did u do? why did u lie to him, why didn't u tell him the truth, tell him that u r with ur friends here, are u gonna live with his way of life, do you think it's the figure of his love, stupid girl!! Don't u think that u have your own life, just like him?! Do u really believe that now, when u sit here with us, he just alone there in Batam, in his room, waiting for you by himself???!!! I don't think so, bego...Think about yourself, you have so many choices in your life to be with whom, damn u.....and you love a guy that tightened you up like that, I can't believe it.....go to hell!!"

As always, Risma took place to calming me down, and Elsa ask for sorry, after calming down, finally I ask apologize with her, and she made me laugh again with her jokes and everything flow normal again.........

She asked how we pass through our marriage life, and Risma said be careful, cause marriage won't be the same like just being lover.....everything should be beautiful before marriage, but when you've got married everything will change...everything!!

I just told her a feeling and an experience of mine, that there was a time when I feel better when I was alone.....and I wanna be alone.....and I told her so many things could be happened to my heart and to my life when I was in deep problems.....but it depends on my self which way I wanna go through.......so many choices in life, which one your best way??!!

==================================

Satisfying with our hang out time, we decided to got home, and I took them home....and I got home too......got home back to our life.....

Risma with her maternal way, introvert, full of tear....Elsa with her cheering up manner, and I, who always think can face this world by myself.......

That's life, so many stories about this life, I muse it over and over again.......we going through a very different way of life but seems each way has its own problem.........

How about your life??!!

No comments: