Wednesday, December 20, 2006

CHRISTMAS IS ALMOST AT HAND!!!






Christmas is almost at hand......................
Uhhhh.......I really love December, cause it's gonna be Christmas, a very special day....
I love every single stuff on Christmas, the weather, the air, the happiness feeling, the carol, like this gonna be my own month, my own Christmas......and the happiness on shopping the icons of Christmas.......

And I feel that every year, start from the end of November, and the feeling come into me, penetrating my body, like a holy ghost.....hahahahha.......

But it's truly feel different from other months, for me especially.....it always influence my mood, and always give the good mood, from the first I take my breath in the morning until the time I get to sleep in the night.........

I always feel happy....especially when the morning come up, when my husband wake me up, I surely will ask him,"Is it Christmas?" and he will answer,"No, not yet", but the feeling, the air or the atmosphere of the Christmas already smelt.....so fresh!

I've already bought so many icons for this Christmas, I do not care about the price, as long as I'm happy to having that, I don't think there is a problem......

I don't have an imitation Christmas tree, but I have two little spruce-fir (pohon cemara), and I brought them into my house, I arranged them on their position in such a way, give them the icons of Christmas like coloured little balls, the icon of Santa Claus, the icon of angel, gold ribbon, and other icons, so many........and so sweet!

I bougt two new wreaths this Christmas, I put one on the wall above the window and one on the dining table, with a red candle in the middle of it, and once again.....so sweet! And there was a thing that I never done before, combine a bunch of flower, imitation flower of course, and great, I can do that........hahahhaa..

Although I will be in Jakarta on Christmas day, it all glorify me, and sometimes give me a new thinking that I have, I do have so many hopes in the future.....hope for the other glorifying Christmas on next year, year by year.....and hope for all the best in my life, my family, and my future...........

No comments: