Thursday, June 08, 2006

MY GOOD FRIEND

Wooow..new look ya......more fresh for me..
I hope it would influence my heart, my feeling............influence to get better than yesterday
Day by day, this blog becomes a very wonderful new good friend for me........how come??!
Absolutely, I can write whatever I want, whatever I feel, whatever I think, without anyone giving any comment.......
it's really comfortable, this blog always listen to me, never interrupt me, give me freedom to do like I would......
hahahahahhaha........
That's why I want it looks beautiful, as beautiful as I thought it is........
Actually, my heart feels uncomfortable.........maybe because it's cloudy today, a little bit cold, make me feels asleep, but I think it's not the real reason........
I just thought about it this whole day, and I'm not really sure for the uncomfortable reason.......................
But finally I know, that was all because the call.........
Today is the third day, JO (or maybe someone else) from the area +62771xxxx call me......., there are 6 missed call, 2 missed call per day.........
maybe it was him, maybe not, I don't wanna make sure myself....
I don't know what he gonna tell me or speak, I'm not sure why he call me........the fact I never pick the phone.....I get it into my drawer when it rang.............
I really don't have any courage to answer, although I'm not really sure that it was him........I just assumed it was him........
Why did u scare??!! He is your friend Pitta............
I know, I'm not that scare exactly, but as I told before I wanna keep my soul, and let me do it my way..........
Maybe this is the way for now on, I don't know for the next..........
For what reason,haaa???!!
Let me feel better, aku mau semua perasaan yang tidak seharusnya aku rasakan sedikit demi sedikit bisa mereda, dan akhirnya menghilang...........mungkin dengan tidak mendengar suaranya lagi, aku bisa lebih baikan............
The ringtone especially for him sudah aku delete, the SMS ringtone especially for him juga sudah aku delete, at least the stuff that can make me remember him, I have deleted them all........
Kalaupun aku harus kehilangan dia sebagai teman, maybe it will be better, I don't know........
I have to think about myself, and I don't wanna regret all the things that ever done.........and I wanna do it my self...
Exactly, I felt guilty not answering his phone.....
Dulu, kalau nomor itu menghubungi aku, aku girangnya bukan main, time for listening his voice.......
but now, no more, hurt me!!
But, let me do my way.....................


No comments: