Friday, July 21, 2006

GOTCHA!

Yeah..yeah..yeah...he called me just a couple of hours ago, not sure for what.......actually he always has something to know or something he needs make him call me, maybe....
first, I didn't wanna pick up my phone when I saw the number +6277121007, it was too long for me to pick it up, but .....it seem I have a good mood today, generousity, happines, so why don't I pick it up, I thought...
but hey...he asked me about traveling to Tanjung Pandan.........hahahhaha........
don't be so busy about that guy.........
you don't have to give notice of that guy,.............I've already known all I wanna know about how to travel to Tanjung Pandan, about the place, about the hotel, about the hotel tariff.......
I've already know baby.......but not from you..........
It's time for me to show him in our conversation that I've known, I knew that there is no plane from Palembang to Tanjung Pandan, I knew that there is boat from Palembang to Tanjung Pandan, I knew.........ok
I showed him by not asking him about Tanjung Pandan anymore..........
I showed him by not telling him what I suppose to be there for..........I said I wanna go there
just for travelling, why should I tell him the real.........nah..
I showed him by talking another topic..........

So give it up baby, I need nothing from you....hehhehe......
I just appreciate your call.................

No comments: