Wednesday, July 19, 2006

WHAT A HORRIBLE THING!

It was a morning after briefing, my boss called me to his room and showed something shocked me very much, too much number of money he showed about plane ticket unpaid.
Oh my gosh, this much.....I had have no idea about that......how could that occured??
I just can't help my self on blinking....What on earth can do such a horrible thing like that??
uh-oh, come on baby, it's such a little amusement in this passage of official life..............
"Take it your assignment to find out how it could happened, and you take what would you do with that!!" my boss murmured
Jesus Christ, what am I gonna do with this crook??!
After checking all the account, I've found out so many intrigues in it, and so much number of money take place on it, and everybody who got involved with that gain a number of money.......and it was all about money.............
Jesus, everybody had stolen from my company.................too fade to knew that...........
I wasn't too naif with all this stuff, I knew it happened all the time, and I just don't wanna get involved with that kind, there's nothing to do with that, and I just don't wanna judge anyone......but now I have to do something about it, for the sake of my company........and I can't resist to accomplish it.........
I don't wanna annoy anyone with all the points I've got from tracing the account, but have to proper the stuff circumspectly.........

No comments: