Monday, May 15, 2006

JO 6

hahahhahahhaha................when will this become the end??!!
hhmmmmhhhhhhhh...................tired, headache, no focus anymore to the job, but I have to do that, boring..........
maybe reminding the flashback to the previous story make me become fresh, brainstorming, who knows this story become a book.........
I wanna start from the funny things......
I remembered when I asked mbak Dian,"what do u think if a man always messages me all the time, day and night, bla..bla...bla...
"Haa..kayaknya gue ngerti deh siapa yang elo maksud nih........"
Woofs.......gosh, hahahahhahahhah.......ya he is.......(how the hell she knew about this, I never tell anyone before except mas Iwan, give me a break!!)
"Yeah.....kali karena dia jauh dari keluarganya!!"
I see, and I also hope for the same reason, but who can fight the destiny that my heart become "mendua"........and who knows.......
Someday when I was listening to Radja's songs, my husband said, "Honey, are u ok??!! This is not the wrong song??!!
He never will believe if I can enjoy that kind of song or band, sejak kapan berubah cita rasa...........hahahhaha.....no shit, I can't imagine that too, but that was what has happened......................
and amazingly, right now it's all over, "the taste" will never lie me, and it's all coming back to me now, and no more for Radja.......
and amazingly also, that was all becuse of a feeling called "LOVE", like a song:
L IS FOR THE WAY U LOOK AT ME
O IS FOR THE ONLY ONE I SEE
V IS VERY VERY EXTRAORDINARY
E IS EVEN MORE THAN ANYONE THAT U ADORE
hahhahhhhaaaa.....................that was happening to me!!!
I wonder if someday I meet with him, what will happen??
Might be I will run after him and .......(come on, not a chance!!!).......hug him and never wanna loose him anymore from my sight.........(uuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh............get lost!!)
Ok, bact to the story!
I always try to go out from that bubble (oh come on......don't be so cruel to yourself)
as I say before in the previous story, I always try so hard to forget him, berusaha untuk melawan keinginan untuk always keep in touch with him, try to hang on, sampai sepertinya aku menyiksa diri aku sendiri.........karena sama sekali tidak mudah......
setiap hari aku masih mengharapkan bunyi SMS dari dia, bunyi dering telpon dari dia, ngobrol sama dia, bertengkar sama dia, mengharapkan tengah malam gua terbangun karena dengar dering SMS dari dia, see his face all over the room.......thinking about him or even just remembering his name on my head, tapi aku gak mau juga sebenarnya, selalu bertentangan.........
a funny story, someday I go shopping with my husband to SOGO, I wanna buy a t-shirt for my husband, dan disebelah tempat aku cari2 baju itu ada patung manekin berdiri dan didandani kemeja pria lengan pendek warna ORANYE, gue tiba2 yang "nyeesssssss...." my breath stop for a second and I realize it's not him just a manekin.....
aku ngeliat sepertinya dia yang disitu, karena dulu waktu di jakarta dia suka pakai kemeja warna ORANYE, so I just obsessed...............
That was all what I call bubble.....I always try to go out of that bubble! Not easy guy........
Hal pertama yang aku lakukan tidak lain adalah confess to my husband, aku mengakui semua ke suamiku, karena aku gak tau lagi kemana mesti cerita, he is the only one nearby me that I can talk with, ci sera sera lah, what ever will be will be, I need rescue.............
So what next?????
TO BE CONTINUED

No comments: